- Digital Media Breathes Life Into Advertising Economy
A rise in marketing budgets, particularly for new media, is nurturing the green shoots of recovery.
- A Cover in Print is Worth Thousands Of Tweets: Controversy Anyone?
Just Visit Your Nearest Newsstand. See And Feel The Power Of The Magazine Cover.
- Online Publishing
It all ads up – tips to make your advertising pay off.
- Quartz’s Email-centric News Coverage
Quartz sends an email called the Quartz Daily Brief each morning.
- Magazines' iPad Editions See 24% Ad Boost in Q1
Magazine publishers are seeing more advertisers warm up to their iPad editions.
- New York Times Looks To Video To Offset Declining Ad Revenue
The New York Times is looking to create “significantly more” video to meet the demand of readers, a move that will also help it scoop up lucrative ad dollars…
- The Days of Big, Drawn-Out Publishing Technology Platform Investments Are Over
Publishing Technology moves too fast, Publishers are taking an iterative approach to infrastructure and systems development.
- Huffington Post Pushes Further Into Sponsored Content
HuffPost Partner Studio will make advertising that looks like regular Huffington Post content.
- Germany Strikes Out in Bid To Make Google Pay For Headlines
German news publishers are choosing to “opt in” to Google News.