- Let’s Pump Up Your Ad Sales Team!!!
It’s NOT so easy after you’ve had your 10th “no” of the day or the millionth (or feeling like that) unreturned email.
- How ‘Viewability’ Can Save Display Advertising
Display ad bashing is in vogue, but writers who whip up lists of “fascinating”, “mind blowing” or “horrifying” banner ad statistics are looking at the wrong metrics.
- Digital Publishing: Aiming For ‘Engaged Time’
Engagement is nothing new for journalists.
- Open Journalism Also Means Opening Up Your Data, So Others Can Use And Improve It
The term “open journalism,” which has become a core principle of digital media for forward-thinking outlets such as The Guardian newspaper in Britain, is often used to mean journalism that engages with its audience.
- Publishers: Ditch Your Apps; Focus On Mobile Web
Publishers know they must grapple with media consumption shifting to mobile devices.
- Only 2% Would Pay For An Advert-Free Internet
A new study from Ebuzzing has shown that an advert-free internet would cost around £140 per year.
- The Essential Guide To Making Your Marketing Go Viral
There seems to be an idea floating around the marketing industry that viral marketing also means free marketing.
- Publishers: ‘Look Beyond Native Advertising To Native Advocacy’
When it comes to advocacy, it’s all about the ask.
- In A Single Copy World, Newspaper Executives Appear To Be Deemphasizing Single Copy Sales
The paid subscription, whether in print or online or on tablets, appears to be where newspaper executives are concentrating their efforts.