- Apple To Release Biggest-Ever iPad
Apple is boosting the screen sizes on its most popular gadgets, with the largest-ever iPad going into production early next year, according to reports.
- Digital Magazine Media Breaks Bad: Niche Digital Conference Blows It Up!
Okay, we’ve all enjoyed our summer and now is the time to get busy for 2015.
- Publishing Pay Rose 2.8% In 2013
The average pay raise for publishing employees in 2013 was 2.8%, according to PW’s just-concluded salary survey.
- Regional Newspapers Enjoying Online Boom
Regional newspapers have enjoyed a boom in online readership in the last six months.
- How To Prepare Your CRM System For A World Of Smart Devices
GE’s newly introduced free-standing Profile Series gas and electric range is so tuned in to consumers’ needs, you almost start to think of it as a friend, not an appliance.
- How Mobile Marketplaces Are Creating A Million New U.S. Jobs
Online marketplaces such as Uber and Instacart are rapidly transforming the way people get what they want.
- Mobile Startup Offers Magazine Subscriptions Via Text Message
AdAge reports that Boku, a mobile payments company that works with Facebook and Sony, thinks text messaging can help magazine publishers boost their subscription revenue.
- Fresh Crop Of Magazine Launches Points To An Evolving Industry
Six newly-launched and re-launched titles emphasize quality content and design.
- 5 Charts Describe The Digital State Of Fashion Magazines
Vogue relaunched its website yesterday. And while this is the biggest effort to date by Vogue to translate its lush print experience to the fast-moving pace of the Web, it still has a long way to go in catching up to fashion upstarts that were way ahead in amassing online audiences.