- How Publishers Are Solving The Native-At-Scale Problem
Publishers are betting big on so-called native ads, but scaling it is among the chief challenges getting it to catch on with advertisers.
- 3 Factors That Will Lead To Digital’s Eclipse Of Print
There is an odd form of delusion in the publishing world, characterized by a resistance to reason in the face of actual facts.
- Most Advertisers Unhappy With Programmatic Trading
Almost 80 per cent of advertisers are unhappy with programmatic trading due to lack of transparency.
- Don’t Forget The “Second Sale”… Advertiser Retention!
Are your existing advertisers lining up to renew? Does your organization have a solid advertiser retention plan in place?
- ‘The Origin Of The Pageview’ And 5 Ways Newsrooms Use Data Now
“Chasing pageviews,” has become shorthand for everything that’s wrong with the digital publishing industry.
- Apple iPhone Events: Not Always Dramatic, But Sometimes A Big Deal For Digital Publishers
Tomorrow’s iPhone event promises much more than just new versions of Apple’s smartphone, it will probably also include a preview of the iWatch, as well as a release date for iOS 8.
- Twitter Moves Into E-Commerce With ‘Buy’ Button On Promoted Tweets
Twitter Moves Into E-Commerce With ‘Buy’ Button On Promoted Tweets.
- Marketers And Agency Leaders Talk About Their Biggest Media Challenges
Media fragmentation and understanding the complex consumer journey are among the biggest challenges facing marketers and media planners today.
- Op-Ed: Are Digital Editions Already Dead?
You might be able to hide the rot for a while by going into new markets like China, but that’s not much better than putting your fingers in your ears and going “la la la”.