- It’s “Controlled Panic Time” For Ad Salespeople!
It’s mid-September—such a beautiful time of the year.
- Digital Ad Spend Will Surpass TV By 2017
Global Digital advertising expenditures will surpass TV spending by 2017 — and the phenomenon is already occurring in some of the world’s largest ad markets.
- Paid Digital Content: The Journey Continues
An update on the rapidly evolving paid-content situation.
- INMA Releases Programmatic Advertising Report
A new report from the International News Media Association (INMA) demonstrates how media companies can capitalise on programmatic buying in the fast-evolving sales of digital advertising.
- 5 Mistakes Publishers Make With Their Data
What do most people think of when they think of analytics? Metrics and measurement, mostly.
- New Anti-Spam Law Throws Canadian Publishers Into A Tailspin
This summer, Canadians were inundated with emails requesting us to opt-in to email lists.
- Majority Of Marketers Say ‘More’ To Brand Awareness Efforts
Nearly 56% of marketing professionals worldwide plan to up brand awareness spending
- Report Predicts Newspaper Revenue Growth In 2015 – But Not In The UK
The revenue decline for the newspaper industry will end next year, according to the latest global entertainment and media outlook report by PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC).
- Publishers Plead With Twitchy Social Visitors To Stay
The challenge for publishers has long been getting people to visit, but getting them to stick around is now just as important.