A forum for the print and
digital publishing industries
- What To Do If You Don’t Have Huge Web Traffic Numbers?
Here are 5 quick tips to help you sell advertising when your website traffic stats are not so compelling.
- Stay Positive: Why Publishers Are Chasing Good News
The old line that “If it bleeds, it leads” might have helped publishers sell newspapers, but it’s not making it easier for them to grow their digital audiences.
- Amazon Rolls Out New And Upgraded Tablets And E-Readers
Amazon has introduced an upgraded suite of tablets that includes an enhanced 8.9-inch Kindle HDX ($379), a new tablet designed for children ($149), and a new Kindle HD tablet ($100).
- Mythbusters: Digital Media’s Biggest Misconceptions
Hundreds of digital media pioneers and thought leaders are gathered in Key Biscayne, Florida, for the Digiday Publishing Summit this week to discuss trends in the evolving publishing landscape.
- Making Money The Mobile Way
No matter where you go, people are constantly using their smartphones and tablets.
- 5 Unique Ways To Evaluate And Optimize Your Best Social Media Content
We share, share, share to social media. How can we tell what works?
- A Publisher’s Wish List For Any New iPad Models Starts With Greater Storage Capacity
Conversations with publishers and developers usually surround software and retail outlets, hardware is generally something reserved for the tech sites.
- Economist: We’re Selling Views, Not CPMS
The Economist is taking a new approach to how it measures and sells digital advertising.
- Why Publishers Want Attention To Replace The Impression
Publishers have long lamented being held to ad success standards that don’t correlate to quality.
- Is Your Digital Marketing Strategy Reaching Millennials?
That’s a pretty vague definition for a whole bunch of people who are avid online consumers. So how do niche publishers (and their advertisers) best market to Millennials?