- Niche Publishers — Time To Think BIG!
So you publish a niche magazine. What is your larger plan for your business?
- How Facebook Is Courting Publishers
Over the past year, Facebook has for many publishers supplanted Google as the most important driver of referral traffic.
- New Milestone For Internet Advertising
Revenue will surpass combined total for magazines and newspapers.
- New Look At Newsprint At World Printers Forum In Amsterdam
Just in time for the inaugural World Printers Forum conference, the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA) has released a new report on newsprint waste management that is designed to produce savings for newspaper companies and printers and help the environment as well.
- Open To Hackers? Partners Can Be A Publisher’s Weakest Link
A recent spate of hacker attacks on publishers is raising questions about potential third-party security holes that leave web sites vulnerable to breaches.
- Apple Acquires The Digital Magazine Publishing Platform PRSS
One digital publishing platform you won’t find in our new Guide to Digital Publishing Platforms is PRSS, now we know why: Apple has bought the platform according to the Dutch website iCulture.
- How Technology Is Changing Marketing
A transformation of marketing is underway as we spend more time on our mobiles, tablets and laptops.
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Optimize Their Native
The barriers between content producers and advertisers are dissolving. Content marketing — the use of owned, value-driven and brand-aligned content to drive consumer behavior – is connecting the two disciplines and is becoming a significant part of the media mix.
- Report From Distripress: Print Distributors’ Participate In Digital Distribution
U.S. newsstand distributors, unlike our printers and subscription agencies, have very little to do with the ongoing transition of publishers to a primarily digital environment.