- Transforming Classified Ads
U.S. newspapers haven’t entirely written off classified.
- What Breaking News Reveals About Your Newsroom Culture
Breaking news reveals the true character of a newsroom’s culture and quality.
- The Programmatic Advertising Report: Mobile, Video, And Real-Time Bidding Will Catapult Programmatic Ad Spend
A new report finds that real-time bidding will account for over $18.2 billion in US digital ad revenues in 2018.
- Facebook Outperforming In Terms Of Referral Traffic
Publisher Steve Katz says big traffic days tend to raise the baseline for average monthly views.
- Hot Topics In Ad Sales To Perk Up Your Week
Still going through your emails from last week, looking at the time and wondering what the heck you’re going to say in the weekly sales meeting?
- Social Media Marketing Trends To Watch In Publishing
What’s new in social media marketing strategy?
- Digital Magazine Publishers Experiment To Attract New Readers
The Apple Newsstand is a tough place to find success; with the launch of more and more digital publications, it becomes harder for titles to find an audience.
- Recycle, Reuse … Re-Publish? Publishers Make What’s Old New Again
Who says originality matters?
- How News Apps On Smartphones Could Be Amazing In The Future
A mobile news app has simple goals: Capture and retain reader attention, and repeat the process, several times a day.