- Fan The Flames Of Competition For Ad Sales Success
It is a very common practice in ad sales to look to your competitors for new sales leads.
- A Think And Do Experience. Meet The Speakers Of The ACT 5 Experience
The Magazine Innovation Center in Oxford, the Amplify, Clarify and Testify (ACT) Experience.
- Celebrity Magazine Sales Plummet On Newsstands
Celebrity magazines used to be the impulse purchase at the airport or the supermarket checkout line. But those impulses are apparently being resisted.
- Publishers Try New Tactic: Fewer Ads At Higher Prices
With recent redesigns, several publishers have trimmed the ad inventory on their sites.
- Enter Niche EventFest Contest to Win a Full Conference Pass!
Contest ends at 5 pm EDT today! Enter to win a full conference pass to all sessions at Nov 3-5 Niche EventFest in New Orleans. For more info visit:www.NicheEventFest.com
- Why Article Pages Are Going Big On Photos
Publishers are choosing to shove content farther down the page in favor of huge images.
- 5 Charts That Explain Gannett’s Newspaper Spinoff
With today’s news that Gannett would separate its print and TV businesses, the media giant is becoming the latest major diversified media company after the likes of News Corp.
- Google News Opens Publisher Center
Google News just unveiled a publisher center that could have a significant impact for sites that depend on referrals from the news discovery portal.
- Transforming Classified Ads
Some papers are tackling classifieds in new and different ways to regain some footing in a market that has been largely gutted by dominant online players.
- The New York Times Explores Cheaper Digital Subscriptions
The New York Times is considering a cheaper version of its digital subscription as it continues to look for ways to get more revenue out of consumers.