- Listen Up, Advertisers: Digital Ads In Tablet Magazines Are As Engaging And Effective As In Print Magazines
Advertising is one of print magazine’s brightest spots, what makes magazines different than any other medium out there.
- Big Brands Are Driving Facebook And Twitter’s Mobile Ad Explosion
Twitter and Facebook are killing it with mobile ad sales right now.
- Hearst’s Interesting New Approach To Advertising
Hearst Magazines President David Carey and Marketing President Michael Clinton discuss increasing advertising revenue, print innovation and investing in digital. They speak on “Market Makers.”
- Five Content Marketing Lessons You Can Learn From Magazines
Approaching content with a magazine mindset gets you on your audience’s radar.
- 7 Must-Have Networking Apps To Boost Your Social Media Marketing
Do you want to build strong relationships around your brand?
- Digital Publishers Looking To Print Magazines
There’s a lot of positive talk about magazines these days — but, interestingly, it’s coming from the digital likes of Yahoo, Say Media and Flipboard.
- Publishers Still Waiting For The Tablet Revolution
Many in the media business thought that the end of the paper world as we knew it was near.
- Publishers’ Updated Mobile App Strategy: Curation And Creation
Publishers are starting to realize that when it comes to mobile, giving users the best value means a mix of original content and aggregated fare.
- Look Ahead: Take A Peek
Publishers now have a simple way for their print readers to find and share articles online.