- Publishers: Mobile-First Isn’t Enough
While many are waiting for “the year of mobile” to finally arrive, that very idea may have already become passé.
- Print’s New Pioneers: Paper And Ink In The Digital Age
With print circulations plummeting and most organisations looking to digital, a new daily newspaper has arrived on Los Angeles newsstands: The Los Angeles Register
- How Publishers Tweak Content For The Social Web
There’s an optimization gap in digital publishing.
- Print Ads Fell 8.6% At Papers In 2013: NAA
In the eighth consecutive year of decline, print advertising at the nation’s newspapers fell 8.6% to $17.3 billion in 2013, according to statistics released today by the Newspaper Association of America.
- Digital Journalism: We’re Still Waiting For The Third Model Of News Publishing
What do recent launches such as Vox.com and the FiveThirtyEight mean for the development of the news media?
- ‘Video Now’ Is This The Future?
The Tow Center for Digital Journalism at Columbia Journalism School has released a multimedia report titled “Video Now: The Form, Cost and Effect of Video Journalism”
- 6 Ways To Use Pinterest To Promote Your Brand
See how six brands got creative with Pinterest and captured new followers and interest.
- Publishers Are Learning To Love Collaboration
The complexity of digital media is forcing formerly warring departments at publishers to call truces and work together. Nothing concentrates the mind like crisis.
- Twitter To Offer Mobile Ads Beyond Twitter In Bid For Revenue
Twitter’s ad world just got a little bigger.