- Native Ad Measurement Grows Up And Gets Engaged
Here’s how some publishers (and brands) are doing it. One key takeaway?
- Digitally Marketing: Machine Learning For Humans Advertising Online
A computer can learn to optimize an ad campaign promoting your app the same way you learned to read.
- Print Is Not The Future, But It’s Not The Past Either
Once a year the Newspaper Association of America pulls together its overall performance figures, when we can see more clearly than ever which way the US press industry is heading.
- Bumpy Traffic: How Big Viral Publishers Stack Up Against Each Other
Turns out not all viral publishers are created equal. And life at one of these sites whose stories are optimized for sharing and discovery via social networks can be quite tumultuous indeed.
- Data Analysis Tops Publishers’ Priority For Investment In 2014
The AOP’s annual member survey finds publishers plan to increase their investment in data-led technology and skills
- The Newsonomics Of Newspapers’ Slipping Digital Performance
As we approach the middle of the 2010s, where do newspapers fit in the battle for America’s largest ad sector — digital? And how well are all those paywalls doing?
- Ad Buyers Slowly Taking Digital Newfronts More Seriously
Digital platforms are aggressively seeking TV dollars again in this year’s NewFronts presentations, which kick off on Monday.
- Paying For Online News: What We Have Learned From The Telegraph’s Metered Paywall One Year On
Guardian versus Telegraph web growth – 2012-2014
- The Power Of Storytelling
How We Got 300% More People To Read Our Content