- Average Visit At Newspaper Site: 1.1 Minutes
Even though two-thirds of American adults visit the digital media published by newspaper companies, the average time spent in each session is an anemic 1.1 minutes per day.
- How To Make Native Advertising Work For You
The buzz around ‘native advertising’ just shows how little Big Marketing is grasping. The future is indigenous brand messaging.
- The Definitive Guide To Tracking Social Media Metrics
What are you hoping to get from your social media marketing?
- Big Data: Should Publishers Even Care?
The rise of data- and analytics-driven decision making is poised to transform the book publishing industry.
- Top 10 Digital Magazine Mistakes That Cost Publishers Readers
Look at other digital publishers on the Apple Newsstand to see what they’re doing right.
- Discoverability An Issue In Apple’s Newsstand
A host of apps and subscriptions services have made magazines discovery in the app stores and virtual newsstands almost as much of a problem as it is for books.
- How To Get The Most Out Of Digital Publishing On Newsstand
Newsstand has evolved significantly since its 2011 launch and publishers have had to adapt along with it.
- More Publishers Need To Share Content
Ammunition in the War for Views.
- Facebook To Expand Ad Video Metrics
Brands will be getting more insight into how many times their ads are viewed on Facebook, the social network announced on Monday.
- Newspapers Are Lagging Behind In The Mobile Traffic Boom
The Internet is becoming an increasingly mobile medium, but it appears that newspaper publishers are not only struggling to make the transition, they’re falling behind.