- Facebook to launch news readers in the Flipboard mode
The Re/code website is reporting that Facebook may soon launch a news reader product.
- Net Neutrality and Freedom of the Press in a Digital Age
An opinion piece from correspondent Josh Stearns.
- Google Bought Nest. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Google’s $3.2 billion purchase of Nest, makers of web connected thermostats and smoke detectors, has attracted a lot of attention.
- Grain of Salt: Digital Media Forecasts Seldom Come True
The digital media industry loves few things more than a forecast.
- In Media and Creative, This Will Be the Year of Agency Integration
Economies of Scale are vanishing: No meed to partner with the Big Guys.
- 5 Big Business Intelligence Trends For 2014
2014 will echo themes heard in 2013, but the message is getting louder when it comes to visual data discovery, cloud, and mobile.
- Magazine industry ad decline slowing, but 4th quarter not good
The final tally for print magazine advertising in 2013 is the typical good news/bad news scenario.
- 3-D Printing Moves Closer to the Mainstream
Adobe has added new 3-D printing capabilities into Photoshop CC, making it easier for people to use 3-D printers.
- POLITICO’s Capital New York Launching Monthly Magazine.
Print edition will have a controlled circulation of 8,000.