- Newspapers Have Their Hands Full in 2014 When It Comes to Digital Media
The newspaper industry would love nothing more than 2014 to be the year they settle on their strategies for digital media platforms.
- YouTube Tops All Video Sites In Visitors
YouTube, Google’s huge video site, known as the place you can “broadcast yourself”.
- The New York Times Kicks Off Sponsored Posts
The New York Times said it would take every care to label its first foray into native advertising.
- Native Advertising and Programmatic Buying: Predictions for 2014
Native advertising and programmatic buying were all the rage in 2013—and for good reason.
- 5 Google Opt-Out Settings To Check
Google caused a stir this week when it announced a controversial change that lets those with Gmail and Google+ accounts email anyone who also has both accounts
- People Is Best in Ad Pages As Print Mags Stabilize
People Magazine topped the ad pages rankings for an unprecedented 11th year in a row.
- 2013 A Growth Year For Magazine Media Across Platforms
The final numbers for 2013 indicate it was a growth year for magazine media across platforms.
- Ex-NYT Magazine editor Lindgren joining Hollywood Reporter
Hugo Lindgren, bounced as editor of the New York Times Magazine by Jill Abramson late last year, is joining The Hollywood Reporter as acting editor.
- Consumer Magazines’ Print Ad Revenues Rebound in 2013
An of PIB-measured magazines for print versions only shows that consumer magazines’ print ad revenue analysis inched up by 1% year-over-year during 2013 despite a 4% drop in ad pages.