A forum for the print and
digital publishing industries
- Readers: 2013 Was All About Digital
New media has been part of our lives for quite some time now.
- 7 Things Publishers Should Consider When Buying CRM & Business Management Software
When most publishing companies go shopping for CRM, billing, and operations software, they tend to focus on features.
- Why The Lowly Banner Will Go Down As Hero Of Post-Search World
Every good story needs a hero.
- So Your CEO Says You Need To Be A “Digital First” Publisher?
Unlike the Web, publishers cannot passively accumulate an app audience, but rather need to take a very active role in driving downloads.
- Why Tablets Won’t Replace PCs Anytime Soon
The tablet has had a remarkable run the past few years. But, in the majority of use cases tablets are not replacing PCs.
- Facebook’s Messenger Lawsuit: Data Mining ‘Dislike’
Facebook’s messenger service is at the center of a new lawsuit that alleges the social network monitors private messages.
- SMG Unveils New Content Marketing Platform
Starcom MediaVest Group is launching a new real-time content marketing platform called Content@Scale.
- No, Larry Page And Sergey Brin Are Not To Blame For The Decline Of The Media Industry
Over the past several months, we’ve seen billionaire tech-company founders invest substantial sums of money in journalism:
- Publishers, Customers Struggle With Mag Apps After iOS7 Update
It appears that when you install iOS7 on your iPad, you may suffer glitches with some iPad magazines.