- Offline Magazine Launches And Instantly Gets Love From The Apple App Store Team
For any new digital-only magazine the best hope for success is getting Apple to promote your new title within the Newsstand, or throughout the App Store.
- Google Targets Big Brand Advertisers With ‘game-changing’ Technology
Businesses have been striving to make their advertising spending accountable.
- 5 Awesome Branded Twitter Plays Of 2013
Twitter was the clear-cut conversation vehicle of the online world in 2013.
- Native Social Advertising Up 71% This Year
Spending on native social advertising in the U.S. will reach an estimated $2.4 billion this year, up 71.4% over last year.
- Top Tips For CRM
Putting the customer right at the centre of the organization is the be-all and end-all of successful Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Total Ad Spending Up 3.8% In 2013: Report
US total media ad spending in 2013 will grow to $171.33 billion, an increase of more than $6 billion from 2012.
- As Fewer People Read Newspapers, More Share Their Front Pages.
Newspapers are dying. But their front pages aren’t.
- Survival Is Way Up, Launches Are Barely Down… The Mr. Magazine™ Year-End Wrap-Up
85% Survival Rate of New Magazines Launched in 2012; the highest ever compared with the high of 70%.
- The Next Big Question In Content Marketing
Best content marketing blog posts