- Lessons for Publishers 30 years after the launch of the Mac
The Macintosh went on sale for the first time on this day 30 years ago – January 24, 1984.
- Niche Media Launches Luxury Title for Austin
Apparently there’s still life in print media—at least when it comes to luxury magazines.
- Top Social Sharing Trends in 2013
For media companies and publishers, research on who shares content and how is essential.
- Traditional print buyers guide needs to find a new home on digital publishing platforms
The mainstay of so many B2B magazines used to be the buyers guide.
- People Prefer Big Interruptive Web Ads
Consumers prefer ads that get in their face by taking over their computer screens.
- Matching Your Digital Magazine Features With Your Audience
More and more publishers have a digital version of their magazines.
- Print media finds it hard to retain talent when lure is digital media
The latest high profile journalist to leave a leading newspaper is Ezra Klein.
- Future of News Audiences
What’s next as young fail to become strong news consumers.
- Warning: Do Not Kill Your Print Publication Before You Watch and Read This
Ceasing a print publication in favour of an online-only publication might hurt the effectiveness of an organization’s marketing communications.