- 3 Ways CRM Improves Your Business Processes
CRM: How does that really improve the way your company does business?
- Is Online Advertising Getting Too Complex?
ust how complex has online advertising become? Very — especially among the biggest spenders.
- Why USA Today’s Huge Growth in Digital Circulation isn’t What it Seems
One in four consumers plans to make a purchase from a retailer they never bought from before.
- Google Search Trends: Consumers To Spend More Online This Holiday Season
Screen inkjet technology is a force to be reckoned with in a growing number of production applications.
- Half Of All Ad Campaigns Will Be Multiscreen By 2016
In three years, about half of all media campaigns are expected to be multiscreen campaigns.
- The New York Times is Running Hard, but Staying in the Same Place — and Ads are a Big Part of the Problem
The New York Times is seeing continued growth in subscription revenue thanks to its paywall.
- Publisher’s Statements Show Magazines With Digital Editions Have Something to Celebrate
When you have been in publishing for 30+ years you tend to get a bit cynical when reading the remarks of magazine executives and trade association managers.
- Flipboard Lands a Whale as it Signs a Deal to Add Time Inc. Magazines to its Platform
Flipboard has signed a deal with magazine publisher Time Inc. to add the company’s titles to its mobile content-aggregation app.
- Embracing Connectivity in a Digital World
Over the past few years, the word “digital” has gone from merely denoting a replica of a print magazine to just about anything you do electronically.