- Who Should Regulate Native Advertising?
American Magazine Conference debates the issue.
- Newspaper Industry Will Lose More Than $1 Billion in Advertising
Gannett, which owns 81 community newspapers and USA Today, is representative all by itself.
- The 11 Tactics Every Business Should Know Before Selling with Social Media
Selling with social media seems like it would be a no brainer.
- Unique Digital Printing Technology Makes Screen USA Media Day a Great Success
Screen inkjet technology is a force to be reckoned with in a growing number of production applications.
- MMS Could Be the Next Big Mobile Marketing Channel
“Mobile advertising” usually conjures up images of banner ads or maybe native advertising, but a few firms think the future is in the humble text message.
- NYSE Holds First-Ever Mock Opening for Twitter IPO
New York Stock Exchange held a “successful” test run for Twitter’s IPO on Saturday.
- Smartphone, Tablet Revenue Overtaking Consumer Electronics
The massive consumer electronics market historically has dwarfed the tablet and smartphone segment.
- Embracing Connectivity in a Digital World
Over the past few years, the word “digital” has gone from merely denoting a replica of a print magazine to just about anything you do electronically.
- At Digital Edge Live: Social, Video Keys to Connecting With Audiences
B2b marketers are pushing ahead full-speed with social media and online video.