- Close to Half of All Americans Own a Tablet or E-reader
43% of America’s adult own a tablet or E-reader.
- Newspapers Employ Porous Metered Paywalls Designed to Limit the Damage
Many newspapers with metered paywalls, have huge holes in their system.
- Some Publishers Find the App Store Can Be a Pretty Mean Place
Do native tablet editions fare better than replicas.
- Associated Press Is the Latest News Organization to Try Sponsored Content
The Associated Press is planning to introduce sponsored articles into the stream of news stories.
- Just Look At How Google Dominates Ad Tech
In ad-tech, there's Google and then there's everyone else.
- Who Killed the Magazine App?
MPA reported some seemingly encouraging results for an industry that’s become all too used to bad news.
- The Roadblocks of Native Advertising
Could native advertising be hitting a wall?
- Journalism Textbooks Have Seen Their Future and It is Digital
An animated, thickly illustrated website freckled with hyperlinks doesn’t say “textbook” the way a musty hardcover does.
- Google’s Doubleclick, Facebook in Ad Partnership
Google said Friday that clients of its DoubleClick will now have access to Facebook ads, too.