- Digital Media to Average 15.5 Hours Daily by 2015
Average American will soon spend 15.5 hours on digital media each day.
- A New Breed of Trade Publication for the Digital Kids
Digitally native publishers with innovative business models are putting a new spin on a creaky old fixture: the trade publication.
- Should You Redesign Your Website? 4 User-Friendly Flowcharts
Not all publishers have undertaken a redesign to make their websites easier to navigate and responsive to mobile.
- Movie Loft: The Publisher Without a Website
Websites and mobile apps are expensive, so some small publishers are taking a different route.
- What Printers Should Talk about Online
Many business buyers do not contact suppliers directly until 57% of their purchase process is complete.
- The Twitter had less media coverage than Facebook in month before IPO
News360 says Twitter had 31 percent more media coverage than Facebook
- How to Improve Your Facebook Marketing Using Facebook Insights
Six ways to improve your Facebook page performance with statistic comparisons.
- 4 Social Analytics Tips to Improve Your Social Media Marketing
Do you want to know which social network drives the most leads to your website?
- Flipboard Moves into Commerce with New Shopping Channel
App evolving from content discovery to products
- Twitter Still Finding Its Wings in Bumpy IPO
Drop in stock price on day two
- No Joke: The Onion Quits Print Editions
Satirical weekly was down to three from a peak of 17 editions
- Learning to Build and Break While Teaching Journalism
Experiment in community mobile publishing and sponsored content