- Responding To Reader Requests, More Publishers Add Iphone Support To Their Newsstand Apps
It’s nice to be wanted if you are a magazine publisher. So, responding to remarks made in reviews inside the App Store, many publishers are adding iPhone support to their Newsstand apps.
- Amazon’s New Analytics Tool Can Scrutinize Massive Amounts Of Data
Amazon Web Services this week rolled out a new cloud-based data analytics tool named Kenesis, which can analyze massive amounts of data in real time and be paid for by the hour.
- The Future Of Media, As Told By Google Autocomplete
Yesterday, we explored how Google Autocomplete views agencies. The big conclusion: Google has a firm grasp on the many stereotypes about the many people in agencies.
- Maintaining Your Niche In A Fragmented Media Environment.
Why quality and engagement matter as content sources multiply.
- Digital First Will Add Paywalls At Most Of Its Daily Newspapers
Digital First Media plans to expand its paywall offerings to most of its 75 daily newspapers
- THow To Draw People To Your Facebook Page Again And Again
Are you looking for creative ways to bring people to your Facebook page?
- How & Where Social Media Users Get Their News
Twitter has gotten more attention lately, but Facebook still has massive advantages in content consumption.
- Twitter ‘Banner Ads’: Good For Engagement, Not For Traffic
Twitter’s new image-centric design is giving its advertisers’ promoted tweets an engagement boost but might actually decrease clicks to an advertiser’s site.
- Why The Father Of The Consumer Internet Invests In E-Commerce
Steve Case brought the Internet to Main Street. Now he wants everyone to open an online store.