- Missing In Action: Tablet Editions Failing To Attract New Ad Dollars
Tablet magazine publishers are finding it difficult to get their ad agency customers to consider tablet-only ad campaigns.
- The Downside Of Digital Media’s Scale Fetish
Certain metrics can make your business look good, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you have a good business.
- Two Custom-Publishing Powerhouses Join Forces
Two companies that are leaders in the custom publishing industry are being combined under the aegis of a New York-based private equity firm.
- Worries Grow That Facebook Is Overdoing It With Ads
Facebook has fully embraced its marketing side.
- Mobile Advertising: Are You Seizing This Billion Dollar Opportunity?
Mobile presents a major challenge to marketers.
- Journalists Can Use Pinterest, But With Limitations
I will be pinning this how-to Poynter article to my Pinterest page, afterall.
- Linkedin Introduces Showcase Pages: This Week In Social Media
LinkedIn’s new Showcase Pages “are dedicated pages that allow companies to highlight different aspects of their business and build relationships with the right community.”
- 3 Website Mistakes You’re Probably Making
The task of putting out periodicals requires a discipline rarely put into online publications.
- 4 Field Service Management Solutions to Keep Your Jobs on Track
If you don’t have a proper system for tracking invoices and payments you could be losing revenue from lost or late invoices.