- Optimizing Your Direct Mail Efforts
Now is the time to plan your spring direct mail campaign.
- If Native Advertising Is So Harmless, Why Does It Rely On Misleading Readers?
The devil walks into a bar and sits at a table with eight newspaper and magazine publishers plus one strange little fellow in shabby, dated robes.
- Android Crushes Apple In Global Tablet Sales
Consumer electronics companies sold 195 million tablets last year.
- Newsweek Becomes Latest Online Title To Launch Print Edition
If the internet came first would we have invented print?
- Whatsapp To Add Voice To Messaging Service
WhatsApp, the popular messaging service for smartphones that’s being acquired by Facebook, will soon be offering a voice service.
- The Media-Sales Relationship Dynamic: Top-10 Dos And Don’ts
The list includes dos and don’ts for both media buyers and planners and sales reps.
- Adobe Combines Tools To Create Unified Publishing Process
As device consumption among consumers continues to grow and more readers rely on their tablets and smartphones for digital reading, the number of available titles also continues to grow.
- Want To Succeed As A Real-Time Brand? Know When To Protect Yourself
Marketers are rushing to fuel content machines to drive search, increase engagement and unleash those hoped-for viral moments.
- How Gamification Makes Customer Service Fun
Think about your last online or over-the-phone customer service experience. You’re probably cringing.