- Do Publishers Need A WhatsApp Strategy?
WhatsApp, Facebook’s bold $19 billion splurge could also become an invaluable distribution tool for publishers.
- How Branded Content Is Taking Over Magazine Publishing
Recent ABC results was another great moment for owned media, with content marketing titles dominating the results league table.
- LinkedIn Opens Publishing Platform To All Users
LinkedIn has announced it will open its publishing platforms to all users.
- What’s Next After Whatsapp: A Guide To The Future Of Messaging Apps
Facebook’s $19bn deal points to the internet’s future, but from Viber’s domination to upstart Kik, WhatsApp is hardly unique.
- Magazines’ digital revenue jumps to 32%
Digital’s share revenues for magazine publishers more than doubled to 32% last year, according to new research from the Professional Publishing Association Future’s survey.
- New Reader’s Digest Owner Believes He Can Take Title Into Profit Within 10 Weeks
The new owner of Reader’s Digest says he has ambitions to restore the title to its former glory in the UK.
- Book Expo America Aids Self-Published Authors Via Author Hub
Book Expo America is introducing new programming to assist self-published authors.
- Digitally Marketing: Simple Math Explains Low CPM’s For Publishers
Your display and mobile ad CPM’s are driven more by the acquisition cost advertisers are willing to pay for customers and less by the large supply of inventory available to them on the web.
- The Way Publishers Cash In Twitter Referrals Now
Social media referrals now account for nearly 50% of overall traffic to some publishers’ sites.
- Why The Web’s Biggest Players Are Gobbling Up Location-Based Apps
Some of the largest Internet companies — including Apple, Yahoo, Google and Microsoft — are rushing to either acquire or strike licensing deals with smaller, location-based mobile platforms.