A forum for the print and
digital publishing industries
- Self-Publishing: Is It Killing The Mainstream?
In genre fiction, going it alone is beginning to look a much more dependable route to success.
- Forget Scale, Native Needs Quality
2014 is poised to be a big year for native advertising.
- What Television Can Teach Magazines And Magazine Media.
Whether you are in marketing, advertising, journalism, print or digital the buzzword heard around media circles lately is awesomeness.
- The Beauty In Digital Publishing
What is a story? More importantly, what is publishing? Is it only books, and if so, are ebooks books?
- 5 Quick Tips For Setting Up A Basic Lead-Gen Operation
With the New Year well under way, one item that has been of focus to the audience development department at NewBay Media is lead generation.
- Reinventing Publishing: Looking To Other Media Platforms For Inspiration, Innovation
The word coming out of tech websites and magazines is that Apple needs to come up with something new if it is to stay on top.
- A Free Facebook Smartphone?
In the past several weeks, several content providers have pressed wireless carriers to offer their services free for access to their products or services.
- GNM Launches Branded Content Division Guardian Labs
The publisher of the Guardian has launched branded content division Guardian Labs.
- How The Top Ad Agencies Win On Youtube: Great Creative, Lots Of Ads
Winning YouTube is part art, science, web savvy, luck, and let’s be honest: deep pockets to buy advertising.