- Leaning Towards A Better Way To Gauge Consumer Media Interaction
Here’s a better framework for gauging media consumption habits.
- Good Magazine Apps Get Updated While Junk Apps Crowd Out Publishers
The Apple Newsstand is “full of crap” a magazine publishing executive told me last month when explaining why he no longer was interested in launching original magazines into Apple’s ecosystem
- Digital Publishing: Tumbling For Pageviews
Tumblr, the popular social blogging platform that is home to more than 114 million blogs, has been in the news recently thanks to its $1.1 billion acquisition by media giant Yahoo.
- Woman’s World Dethrones Cosmopolitan As The Single Copy Sales Queen
There is a new queen ruling the newsstands on an issue by issue basis.
- The Tricky Business Of Predicting Where Media Will Go Next
What's next for The Washington Post? With a new owner, the paper is stepping into a new era.
- NY Times Publisher Says Newspaper Not For Sale
The New York Times controlling family and publisher have said.
- How Journalists can Improve their Storytelling by Embracing Design Thinking
Takes you through the five pillars of design thinking
- Amazon Says It is Now Accepting HTML5 Web Apps For its App Store
HTML5 web apps can now be discovered, downloaded, installed and used in the Amazon Appstore.
- 70% of Fortune 500 CEOs Aren't Using Social Media
CEOs from the majority of the world's largest companies don't seem to care much for social media.