- Newsworks Tablet Study Finds Ad Response Up To 40 Times Higher Than Online
Response to advertising in tablet editions of newspapers is up to 40 times higher than that tracked online, according to the industry’s first study commissioned by Newsworks.
- Twitter And Newspapers: Not That Different?
Despite its position as a social media giant, Twitter has much in common with local newspapers.
- Bloomberg Gives Its Native Ads A Data Spin
Data journalism is getting the native ad treatment.
- Is The Online Advertising Model Broken For Print Media Brands? Who Says It Was Ever OK?
With ad dollars falling, and profits disappearing, many print media executives are wondering what happened to the promise of Internet advertising.
- Facebook Jacks Up Ad Prices As Advertisers Learn The Game
Where social media sites are concerned, advertisers see Facebook as by far the biggest game in town.
- Apple’s Developer Guidelines Silent On Newsstand App Naming Schemes, Contradict Their Own App Ratings System
New digital magazines start using convoluted names to take advantage of Apple’s unsupervised Newsstand.
- Magazine Chiefs Urge Industry Change From Burning Platform To Growth
Job cuts, relocation and reorganization are dominating the magazine world as it grapples with digital challenges.
- The Problem With The Single Copy Checkouts And Four Easy Steps To Fix It: A Mr. Magazine™ Magnet Exclusive
The Five Percent vs. the Rest of the Magazines: The Real Numbers and The Real Problems.In life there is the one percent vs. the 99 percent, in magazines there is the five percent vs. the 95 percent.
- 3 New Types Of Digital Advertising Agencies
Three experimental new models for ad agencies.