- What Digital Edition Engagement Reports Can Tell Us
As we find ways to get our digital editions opened by our audience on any platform, we also need to understand the level of engagement we have within the digital editions.
- For Ad Sales Pros, It’s All In The Timing!
Successful prospecting these days is all about setting up phone meetings. This is a trend that has changed how we do business.
- Newsbeat App Provides Audio Of Top News Stories
A new app from Tribune Digital Ventures, however, will provide both iOS and Android users with audio editions of personalized news stories that they can access from their devices, a great feature for those commuters who have to do their own driving.
- Mobile Ad Spending Soars 75%
Spending on mobile advertising worldwide more than doubled in 2013 to $17.96 billion and 2014 growth is reckoned at 75% to a global total of $31.5 billion.
- Native Advertising Can Actually Boost Display-Ad Sales
A new report from eMarketer suggests that native sales are spurring display-ad sales.
- Why Top Digital Publishers Are Betting On Data Dashboards For Reporters
The Verge recently raised eyebrows for its practice of not giving its reporters access to their own traffic data — a rarity among publishers in a metrics-crazy time.
- 5 Myths About Web Publishing, Debunked
Ads at the top of the page are most valuable.
- 4 Strategic Tipping Points For Digital Content Providers
Legacy and born-digital content creators are now approaching tipping points where they will be forced into deep strategic thinking and choices that will affect their future operations.
- Traffic Is A Good Thing For Media Companies To Pay Attention To – Except When It Isn’t
One of the biggest differences between online media and traditional media is that the former is so much easier to measure — every eyeball, every pageview and every click can be quantified and tracked and analyzed in real time.