A forum for the print and
digital publishing industries
- YUDU are pleased to announce the launch of YUDU Express. YUDU Express replaces YUDU Plus as the next generation of high quality instant cross device publishing for just £6/month.
- Last year saw one of Canada’s biggest magazine publishers take some bold steps: eliminate some print editions, reduce frequency of others, shift some titles to digital-only, and sell off others.
- Teen Boss, an ad-free, newsstand glossy, is Bauer’s answer to the struggling teen magazine market.
- There used to be one neat trick that led to OMG results for publishers that shared their content on Facebook.
- Magazine media audiences continue to increase their consumption of video content.
- Social Media Examiner (SME) recently published their 2017 Social Media Marketing Report to learn what businesses are doing effectively and what they want to do better, both in B2C and B2B.
- Just a few weeks after cutting frequency to Dr. Oz the Good Life and laying off staffers, Hearst Magazines has indicated that it still believes in celebrity-driven titles in print.
- It’s been a week of muscle-flexing by the platform giants.
- Chartbeat says visitors to web pages that load with Google AMP are spending 35 percent more time with that content on average than with standard mobile web pages.