A forum for the print and
digital publishing industries
- Twitter New Advertising Program Is Not Just Another ‘So What?’
Just six weeks after acquiring mobile advertising platform MoPub, Twitter Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) is launching a native advertising platform for mobile apps.
- Reading The New York Times Magazine Isn’t What It Used To Be
Two magazines, both published by the New York Times, arrived in my house over the weekend, one thin, the other thick.
- The Number Of Online Video Ads Is Up 205% In The Last Year
According to comScore, the audience for online video has grown 4 percent over the past year. The number of video ads? Up 205 percent.
- The Rodale Publishing Model Finds Success On All Magazine Media Fronts.
The Mr. Magazine™ Interview with Chris Lambiase, Senior Vice President and Group Publisher of Rodale.
- Buzzfeed, Dujour Media Group Form Strategic Partnership
A small milestone has been added to BuzzFeed’s inexorable, awesome-in-19-different-ways march towards world media domination.
- The Tablet Magazine Ship Is Sinking. Fast.
The death of the tablet magazine has been heralded for months, but here’s how publishers need to rethink their digital offerings for the tablet age.
- Paywalls Boost Ad Rates For Some Magazines And Newspapers, Opa Study Finds
It’s All About the Subscription Data (and What You Do with It)
- Data Decisions: How The Guardian And Forbes Built Custom Analytics Platforms.
A look at how and why the Guardian and Forbes decided to create their own platforms to measure data about content consumption.
- Hearst Magazines Digital Chief Troy Young Discusses Finding Great Editors
Also, the company’s approach to native advertising.